Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Well It seems on a rainy day like today there is just enough business to get by. As a food cart, the lunch crowd is where it's at, but I must say I am going to have to find a few more incentives for my customers to chose cold food over hot besides just being tasty Fresh Vegetarian Sushi.
Some More Pictures maybe, A Lunch Special, Cut The Wait Time. Ok......... I'll See What I Can Do.


  1. Or, stay open for dinner? I'm not certain of your hours but if you're there past 5:00, you'll see us tonight! I walked past this morning on my daily walk and can't wait to try it out.


  2. Can't wait to check this out. I love sushi, but haven't had any since turning vegan as so many restaurants have only one or two options for me. Thanks for this! I'm excited to check it out.